Orphan Aid Foundation a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization
1. to promote efficient and quality services for children in need through education, training, consultation, conferences, publications, research, and other lawful means;
2. to empower children in need with skills and emotional support through guidance, counseling and information dissemination to help them become responsible and productive members of the society;
3. to assist communities in coping with the orphans by organizing and maintaining shelters, homes, medical care, food and similar facilities;
4. to offer the most appropriate and prompt permanency plans for children separated from their families due to wars and other violent conflicts;
5. to promote an open exchange of ideas, data, and resources within and across systems that serve children in need.